Tuesday, June 25, 2013

~Welcome To The Island Of Misfit Toys~

Hey guys!

So this is my first official blog post.... YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! Anyways i know that virtually no one knows about this blog but that doesn't matter. I created this page as a place to vent a place where I can share my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. I only hope that I can help inspire someone to follow their dreams. On my blog, I will include things about Travel (which i happen to love:), Fashion, TV shows, My art and tons of other random stuff. First off there are some things you shoild know about me ; I love to write (even though I might not be so great at it),I also love to draw (even though I'm not so great at that either), and when I dream I dream BIG. I plan to go to medical school (im a junior in high school) even though I want to act and sing as a career. So basically I plan to be an artistic singing doctor movie star that writes about her travels throughout the world. And you thought I was joking when I said I dream big. Anyways I hope you enjoy my little corner of cyberspace and be sure to comment any suggestions or anything I don't care people JUST COMMENT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
Until next time my lovelies, remember Positive Vibes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment