Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday

Hey guys:) Happy Friday!!! Also Happy early 4th Of July :DDDD. Where I live we have this HUGE firework fest the week before the 4th Of July (which happens to be this Saturday) and I'm so exited (even though the high for tomorrow is 102 :O). It's at this enormous park called Celebration park, and there's music, food, and fireworks. My family and some friends are going together. Comment below what your plans for Independence day are. Also the link for my travel blog is now up so go check it out! I post all the places I want to go on there along with pictures videos etc. I'm also thinking about putting up and art blog with my original artwork and some of my favorite pieces on there.

On another note have you guys seen the movie Now You See Me? I heard it's really good but I haven't found the time to go see it. PLEASE COMMENT, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS.
Until next time my lovelies, remember Positive Vibes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment